Go Back   FileForums > Games > Multi Player Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-10-2005, 19:12
rTc rTc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Here and there
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
rTc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmiq
I posted it here as it is
1. PC Games related
2. there have been much discussion about the previous patch here
3. there will probably come people asking about cracks and so on for this patch
4. then a thread will already be ready!

Crack:
No crack atm and I doubt there will be soon

Mini-Image:
The mini-image from BleH! still works great when mounted in Daemon-Tools. only thing I have tested so far.

See, now it belongs here...
Hi kosmiq...

I have a prob, maybe u can help me...

I bought the game when it came out...
Now some time after my kid brother decided to play with the cd and broke it... I still got my original cdkey so thats fine (So I thought)
I dl Battlefield 2 - RELOADED rip... Installed it and updated it to version 1.03.
I dl the BLEH! mini-image so I could play without the RELOADED DVD rip mounted on d-tools. (BTW with the RELOADED version mounted on d-tools doesnt work... I must use a NO-DVD to play.) The game loads but after the BF2 logo and a black screen, the games jumps back to windows...

Any help? What can I do to play with the RELOADED dvdrip installed (Thanks little brother! :S) I must use some kind of NO-DVD... But wich one?

Plz help.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battlefield Server Universal Patch not works! mcdull2k PC Games 3 23-07-2005 17:42
Battlefield Vietnam No-CD Patch Godion PC Games 1 03-12-2004 10:52
battlefield patch help Jabberwocky PC Games 2 09-03-2004 23:11
Problems installing the new patch to Battlefield v.15 NiZire PC Games 1 24-12-2003 09:22
Need a WinXP Patch for Battlefield 1942 Draven666 PC Games 0 30-09-2002 01:37



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com