Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 20-04-2004, 09:38
Quall999's Avatar
Quall999 Quall999 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: In a garbage can, like Oscar
Posts: 3,361
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 4 Posts
Quall999 is on a distinguished road
I didn't really post my own opinion .

Anyways, I thnk it kinda sucks. I liked the bioware games that were made on the xbox/ps2. Although, didn't like dungeon and dragons:heros or baldurs gate:dark alliance at first, I've grown quite addicted to em. I decided to get the ps3 over the xbox next because of the many features MS chose to leave out. It kinda sucks that I would never be playing another one of their future console rpg's.

i don't MS will ever buy EA, no matter what. Even if they tried, EA already thinks MS has too much power over that xbox live issue. They probably wouldn't sell for similar reasons.
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com