Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 13-06-2020, 13:13
Masquerade Masquerade is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Monte d'Or
Posts: 1,221
Thanks: 297
Thanked 1,410 Times in 637 Posts
Masquerade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
Only because I totally forgot about ztool oodle

I would say just test on a single file and compare
Thank you, I will use ZTool. What is the purpose of oo2ext dlls? I hope they aren't required since I do not have one for version 6, only a core.

Edit: ZTool doesn't appear to have a oodle option, perhaps I am missing something?

Edit 2: I just figured out Poodle will work with different cores. I think I am sorted. Thank you again sir.

Edit 3: poodle has 100% ratio on a 516mb sample.

Edit 4: kraken has 100% ratio too.

I am slightly clueless.

Last edited by Masquerade; 13-06-2020 at 13:32.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Test: Universal Oodle stream scanner Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 23 09-11-2018 18:45
Project Cars Digital Edition (3xDVD5) (srep+lzma) GTX590 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 10 28-08-2017 08:34
Project IGI Anthology 1xCD700 CIUV2 2039 mausschieber PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 0 24-07-2017 15:12
Space Channel 5 Part 2 Translation Project Christuserloeser DC Games 0 21-06-2004 18:16
PROJECT I.G.I ????? how to copy PROJECT I.G.I???? orion PC Games 14 04-02-2001 15:01



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com