Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD-Writers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 03-11-2005, 13:11
whoeverxxx whoeverxxx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: US
Posts: 193
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
whoeverxxx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand
Why you acting like a 5yo, I tried to answer your 2nd post, to show there was confusion.


And I did answer you, wait till Blue Ray appears. The drives wont be expensive and they will support DVD-+/r/rw.


If you cant wait, Pioneer 110 is a good drive, or the latest LG which also supports DVD-ram discs.


Again read whats being said, and dont act like a child when I tried to clear things up.

O.K., sorry, that was a bit harsh, but why did you try to change the subject in the first place? I'll keep the P 110 in mind. I beleive some burners have firmware hacks (3rd party most likly) that can be very usefull for certain backup purposes.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Building New Gaming System - Suggestions Please Whipped_Wonder Hardware 10 30-11-2005 20:37
building my system again ABCC Hardware 4 30-01-2005 18:17
good burner ? demon_InuYasha PS2 Games 3 05-07-2004 15:41
Good Price for a messiah 2 ps2 system dogchowder PS2 Games 3 19-02-2003 20:43
Building a DREAM System to MAKE PS2 games Chaldo2002PS2 PS2 Games 5 18-07-2002 03:29



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com