|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
If this actually works I will do my best to help the person who thought "Hmmm I wonder what would happen if you put car polish here" with the amount of time on their hands lol |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually I own an auto body shop and the idea just popped into my head. I know the in's and out's of polishing and I also know that discs are just plastic. So I knew polishing would work.
I actually came up with this idea 4 years ago in my CS moderating days. Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
So how many times would you say the limit would be on "Polishing" your games.
And god I wish I woulda known about this before I went out and bought another copy of Madden 04 last year lol.... BTW love this site!!!1!!!one |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wouldnt think there is a limit. Other than if you scratch your disc really deep. Polish only works for light to medium scratches.
Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| playing backup problem | tdog73 | PS2 Games | 3 | 13-04-2003 16:48 |
| Project zero dvd backup problem | Obsal33t | PS2 Games | 6 | 03-04-2003 11:29 |
| Problem making backup with crack on it | Stokesy | PC Games | 3 | 15-08-2002 18:20 |
| Time Crisis2 backup problem neo key v4ps2 | slapdot007 | PS2 Games | 2 | 02-02-2002 19:24 |
| Croc 2. Problem creating backup | gooch | PSX Games | 2 | 15-04-2001 17:09 |