Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 25-07-2004, 19:56
crazygamelover's Avatar
crazygamelover crazygamelover is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Somewhere out there!
Posts: 855
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 1 Post
crazygamelover is on a distinguished road
after giving this more thought, I'm not so sure this will work as the winxp is nt based and will setup the devices in your pc, thus resulting in not booting in his due to the registry. It has to do with any pci cards in your friends pc that was not in it at the time it was bought. I appologize for not thinking of this sooner as I dont use xp anymore cause it sux. You can still give it a shot though and test my theory. I still believe it has got to be a card or something that was added after being preprogrammed. I could however be wrong about this but it doesnt make sence that home works and pro does not. they are almost the same with a few extra addons. My regards and I hope I am wrong with this annalysis.
__________________
[B]may the best of your past, be the worst of your future......:cool: ....[/B]

Last edited by crazygamelover; 26-07-2004 at 02:18.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pioneer DVR-106D won't burn in RAW mode :( Tash CD/DVD-Writers 0 23-01-2004 14:45
Mode Mayhem Cyber Akuma PSX Games 12 28-10-2002 01:23
Discjuggler settings question - Mode 1/2 & Cd-DA/XA Crow DC Games 1 13-08-2001 17:28
DJ3 & Which Mode AFF DC Games 2 13-04-2001 16:03
Plextor 12/10/32 & Safe Disk 2?? ShiftyNick CD/DVD-Writers 6 13-01-2001 07:00



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com