|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have used this method with a 486 dx4 a long time ago and I wanted to put win98 on it but it didnt want to go so I put it on a different system and it did work so in your case, you can only try it and see. If it does have a conflict booting up, you will find out right away. There is a 50/50 chance it will work.
__________________
[B]may the best of your past, be the worst of your future......:cool: ....[/B] |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Pioneer DVR-106D won't burn in RAW mode :( | Tash | CD/DVD-Writers | 0 | 23-01-2004 14:45 |
| Mode Mayhem | Cyber Akuma | PSX Games | 12 | 28-10-2002 01:23 |
| Discjuggler settings question - Mode 1/2 & Cd-DA/XA | Crow | DC Games | 1 | 13-08-2001 17:28 |
| DJ3 & Which Mode | AFF | DC Games | 2 | 13-04-2001 16:03 |
| Plextor 12/10/32 & Safe Disk 2?? | ShiftyNick | CD/DVD-Writers | 6 | 13-01-2001 07:00 |