Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 24-03-2002, 20:41
duckeyes duckeyes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
duckeyes
Smile that helped but still need more

Buzzon
Thanks for your help..I went and got cd clone and everything is working great :-)
I do have a usa version of playstation (NTCS) so if I do run into the ntcs/pal patches problems , how do I make the proper patch to work?
Thanks again as you are one of the few who has told me anything productive instead of just flaming
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com