Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > DVD Backup Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 15-01-2002, 00:50
ISOMetrix ISOMetrix is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ISOMetrix
Plextor makes a dvd-r burner? I have heard talk about it, but I have yet to see anything from Plextor on that one. As for SCSI Pioneer makes one but I would not go for it due to the exspense and the media it takes ( just DVD-R and not the 4.7r variety ), but the A03 in IDE rocks! ( yes I have one ). I would not go for the Hp due to the DVD+RW format ( and that's my preference ), and forgot any DVD / RAM drive combo ( Panasonic in SCI or IDE ), sure you get the DVD-R aspect, but it sure nice to have the RW aspect ( of DVD-R / DVD-RW ) as well to check your burn before you commit one to DVD-R
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com