Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 23-09-2001, 16:47
baggy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I AM doing some research, thats why I'm asking the question. I have a Plexor 12 speed IDE. also a Mitsumi 4 speed.
I have always copied using Clone so never needed to bother with patches but this game I've copied 5 times and none will run. I D/Ld CLONYXL and it says SAFEDISC 2 so as you can see I am doing as much as I can but I need pointed in the right direction.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com