Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 19-01-2002, 11:21
Cel_Ro Cel_Ro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cel_Ro
Great, I'll see if I can anyone in my area that has it. And baybe I'll buy it. But about Metal Gear Solid 2 and Fianl fantasy X: doesn't anyone know if these two games have already been hacked and backuped into CD-R format?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com