Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-09-2024, 03:27
Ivanlakersss2016 Ivanlakersss2016 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Location: Spain
Posts: 11
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ivanlakersss2016 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
The problem here is that you use the same {#MyAppName} ISPP code for all 3 games. This just means that the installer actually creates all 3, but overwrites the previous because of the same shortcut name.

Change it like this
Code:
Name: "{commondesktop}\Resident Evil"; Filename: "{app}\Resident Evil\ResidentEvil.exe"; Tasks: desktopicon
Name: "{commondesktop}\Resident Evil 2 Leon"; Filename: "{app}\Resident Evil 2\LeonS.exe"; Tasks: desktopicon
Name: "{commondesktop}\Resident Evil 2 Clair"; Filename: "{app}\Resident Evil 2\ClaireS.exe"; Tasks: desktopicon
Do the same for {group} constant in [Icons] section.

PS: {group} are startmenu icons. If you don't want them you can delete them and just keep desktop shortcuts.
Excuse me, I have 2 questions for you, I would like to know what I should edit in my script so that when I create my desktop shortcut inno setup I check the box directly activated. My second question is, how can I create my accesses from inno setup directs go directly to a folder when I install my game. I hope your help, thank you!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BlackBox v2 y_thelastknight Conversion Tutorials 567 11-03-2025 07:16
INNO TROUBLESHOOT - Tutorials and Answers about INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 129 21-05-2021 05:51
Useful Dll for Inno Setup users peterf1999 Conversion Tutorials 88 01-12-2017 16:00
Create Dll C++ in VS 2015 compatible with Inno Setup MCI Conversion Tutorials 14 08-09-2017 09:07
INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 51 26-03-2015 06:57



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com