Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 17-05-2023, 18:45
Cesar82's Avatar
Cesar82 Cesar82 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,081
Thanks: 1,849
Thanked 2,318 Times in 791 Posts
Cesar82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
My question is not about INNO but batch. Since batch is not something I deal everyday with, I need some help here. I don't want to open a new topic for this.

I have some files which I extract with a tool. The problem is that the extracted folders have the exact name as the files.

For example
Code:
File1.abc > Folder1.abc
File2.abc > Folder2.abc
...
Basically I need to get rid of the ".abc" in the folder names.


I already tried something like this but didn't work.
Code:
for /d %%i in (*.abc) do ren "%%~i" *
Try
Code:
for /d %%i in (*.abc) do ren "%%~i" "%%~ni"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post:
KaktoR (18-05-2023)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INNO TROUBLESHOOT - Tutorials and Answers about INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 129 21-05-2021 05:51
INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 51 26-03-2015 06:57
Frequently Asked Questions Joe Forster/STA PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions 0 29-11-2005 09:48



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com