Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 20-11-2001, 07:28
newbiegirl newbiegirl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
newbiegirl
Hi,

I also came across problems backing up Harry Potter.

I have now cracked it I downloaded CDRWIN
then just copied it on the free 30 day trial...on Backup 1x speed...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com