Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 03-06-2012, 21:47
KoF KoF is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dubai
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KoF is on a distinguished road
How much time it takes to install with this conversion?
I'm trying to install here and its Extracting pack0.dzip from disk1 long time...

I figured what happened, the screen with the Please insert next disk is hidden I dont know how, betwen the background image and the progress bar screen, I can see it pressing Alt+tab, but its not selectable, very strange thing, I cant acess it and cannot continue with instalation.

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 04-06-2012 at 02:29.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 17-07-2024** Grumpy PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 252 16-07-2024 20:35
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (2DVD9 to 3DVD5) English only *INNO SETUP* mark-o PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 21 07-02-2012 07:24
The Witcher - Enhanced Edition cdkiller PC Games - Protection List 0 23-09-2008 01:00



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com