Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 27-11-2001, 15:16
GunBlade GunBlade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GunBlade
Well, I'm not going to calibrate the laser myself anyway, so I want to know if this is my problem or a game problem, because this is the ONLY game doing this problem to me. Other games play as smooth as silk, and I really wanna know if this game has a reason for being that low on FPS.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com