Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 28-08-2006, 06:09
jhuk jhuk is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 74
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jhuk is on a distinguished road
Barry I dont need to explain myself to you or any others OK, cause I aint talking warez and I do own the game as new legitly, I asked the above poster what issues he had, you some kinda Mod here ?. (nope)

The game is Starforce, big deal so was Splintercell 3 (hardest to play) and many others, read my old posts using the search function and you will see how it was played without media in rom tray (helps if you have a Nforce mobo and use SATA HDD).
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com