Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 24-10-2005, 12:05
manuello7 manuello7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
manuello7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy
well i'd say its just an example plus he would have more but we just cant see the whole screen? But he did only let it go for approximately 15 seconds? And I know from my experiences that they go for longer than that, especially at 1x like its shown there!
I was going to write my own tutorial for it but then to include images etc would mean I would have to host them etc or upload them to a host site and well hey I got a bit lazy.
You can do the tutorial and I'll host the pics for you
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to create mini CD/DVD image? ntung PC Games 2 13-12-2004 03:40
Newbie questions about image files tgc225 PC Games 2 24-12-2003 09:39
how to make a selboot cdi image file non boot xperience DC Games 9 24-01-2003 11:18
Looking to make an image bootable... DigiWulf PS2 Games 9 10-08-2002 20:31
Anyone knows where i can find a program to make DVD into ISO Image? Goraknath13 PS2 Games 0 14-10-2001 06:55



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com