Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 12-07-2001, 02:04
Neon Neon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Neon
By the way, anyone know the difference between the original Echelon release and the fixed version?
I'd be curious to know. I might've just patched an already-patched game (not that this would cause any problems). In the INFO file it says something about the problem being in the "last mode"... What the hell does that mean?
Anyway, just thought I'd ask so I could know what to look for....
--Collin M.--
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com