Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 22-05-2004, 13:56
jakester jakester is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: London
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jakester
Cheers! I did read it but I just wanted to make sure (I only have a finite number of CD's!)
I also take it that I should use a CD-RW with Safedisc 2 as they can muck up right?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com