Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 16-02-2004, 08:53
hyungsup's Avatar
hyungsup hyungsup is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ireland
Posts: 215
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hyungsup
It's working fine sometime but sometimes it doesn't
I boots 100% when I boot from the browser by selecting the ps2 game with X
but If I press eject button to put in the dvd as I turn on the machine it doesn't boot sometimes
It's really annoying sometimes when this happen you know...
I think I'll open it up but where is FAQ for this??
I'm sure there is some directions that somepeople have wrote
I don wanna **** up my ps2 you know
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com