Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 27-12-2003, 12:56
seaneyb2003's Avatar
seaneyb2003 seaneyb2003 is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 2,666
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
seaneyb2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by spedmetal
As far as I know the M2 1.33b is safe. I havent had any or heard of any problems with the current version of the M2. How ever thats a different story with the M2 1.31 which I think seaneyb is refering to.
yup soz

sometimes the new one overheats but i donno im not a mod instlaler
__________________
[COLOR=Black][B]if it isnt broke dont fix it![/B]
[B]www.consoleupgrades.co.uk
For All your console needs[/B]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]UK'S No.1 I.C.E [URL=www.audiorebel.co.uk]www.audiorebel.co.uk[/URL][/B][/COLOR]
[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Black][B][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com