Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 13-08-2003, 09:28
krondike's Avatar
krondike krondike is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location:
Posts: 2,091
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
krondike is on a distinguished road
@Battery crack group.
Sorry for not thank you for the core.dll file!
I've use there cd-check sulution. Any way I could fix it my self if I whant to. But any way thank. Sorry for not thank you in my no-cd crack.

Well thanks!

//Krondike


If you got one version that isn't avible for the patch. PLEASE send over the original core.dll file, R6GameService.dll and RavenShield.exe file in your language. And don't forget to rar the file.
Send it to [email protected]

German version is avible for patch download!

US version might function on UK version, please test UK user!

I don't know more language... France..... maybe... france people test it......
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com