Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 24-06-2003, 19:08
urgh11 urgh11 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
urgh11
Send a message via AIM to urgh11
I have 3 video inputs video 2 is the xbox my television is always clean I hate dust and fingerprint on my screen I put crazy taxi 3 NTSC,and F1 Career Challenge PAL on my HDD for crazy taxi 3 around the sega screen I see little black dots and for F1 around the ea F1 career challenge sign I see dots I think my mod chip is not install correctly. I have a NTSC US XBOX Xceuter2


I also see dots around my xbox X when I turn it on
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com