Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 18-04-2003, 16:04
krondike's Avatar
krondike krondike is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location:
Posts: 2,091
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
krondike is on a distinguished road
Clonce CD isn't the greatest chose of burning tool if I will spek it out.
Special not with SafeDisc 2.8 versions.
Any way, use Blindwrite Tools or Alcohol-Software.
dump image to harddrive means, with those tools you can create image to you harddrive.
With Alcohol-Software you can mount the image and simulate SafeDisc protection.

That's mean that you get an virtual cd-driver/dvddriver that are in the haddrive and not for real. And you image become a virtual CD-Rom (you must dump hole image) and if you emulate you might run the game without the real cd. just the image.
Alcohol-Software can be found at www.alcohol-software.com

Blindwrite that's are a great backup tool can be found at www.blindwrite.com

And I'm not realy shore if it's that "how it works" becuase I just read it in Deamon tools stuff that SafeDisc 2 might works so....so I realy need one more to confirm that the information I gave you is right...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com