Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 11-04-2003, 12:40
monkeyshare
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy Crap, crap,and more crap...

It looks like I have the dreaded rev.4 PS2, though she runs fine at the moment (save for the DefJamVendetta, of course). Guess all I can do is play her into the ground.

But in the meantime, I need to look into getting another PS2 (preferably already mod'd).

BigHap, thank you much for the help. It's much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com