Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-06-2002, 09:59
Hedgehog17 Hedgehog17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hedgehog17
Well I have a Philips CDRW2412 when I use fireburner it doesn't give me the oppurtunity to DAO just SAO or TAO.

I read somewhere that the file size has to be less than 640mb a copy of WE6 is more than this or do I have this wrong?

Like I say it succesfully run a copy of WTA (UK Pal) but wont play copies of either my WE6 or Bomberman Kart discs?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com