Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 12-03-2002, 20:08
Pimp1111 Pimp1111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pimp1111
I have an asus 52x cd-rom. I have a plex 24/10/40a. I burnt Maxt Payne with safedisc 2 and it took an hour and a half. I burnt the Sims and it took as long with only safedisc 1. I burnt an old game with nothing and it took 3 minutes. An hour and a half seems like a long time. Is it and if so don't just tell me, tell me how to fix it. Thanks guys
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com