Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-04-2020, 01:18
Masquerade Masquerade is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Monte d'Or
Posts: 1,221
Thanks: 297
Thanked 1,410 Times in 637 Posts
Masquerade is on a distinguished road
I have Watch Dogs installed on my computer. When you say "Sample" I'm not sure what size of file you'd like. Either way, I'm happy to upload parts for the cause.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 01-04-2020, 04:19
KaktoR's Avatar
KaktoR KaktoR is offline
Lame User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: From outer space
Posts: 4,775
Thanks: 1,115
Thanked 7,431 Times in 2,886 Posts
KaktoR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade View Post
I have Watch Dogs installed on my computer. When you say "Sample" I'm not sure what size of file you'd like. Either way, I'm happy to upload parts for the cause.
Project is canceled

https://fileforums.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=120
__________________
Haters gonna hate
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-04-2020, 07:05
Masquerade Masquerade is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Monte d'Or
Posts: 1,221
Thanks: 297
Thanked 1,410 Times in 637 Posts
Masquerade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
That's such a shame. My sympathies are with RAZOR, thank you for the answer.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XTool 2020 (Main Project) Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 718 Yesterday 11:29
XTool - Successor of ZTool Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 584 22-04-2023 18:16
Ultraarc compatible black box 2019? Kitsune1982 Conversion Tutorials 1 25-04-2019 22:34
pro evolution soccer 2019 lite trainer OFLURECEP GameCopyWorld Support 0 25-12-2018 04:37
Where to get plugins crayola PSX Games 0 08-05-2002 12:49



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com