Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 12-05-2016, 13:08
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
I wrote up there
Quote:
don't apply srep or lzma and those other things
also

Quote:
I already know that it doesn't work just as yet which is why I said just compare final size
with another zlib recompressor. (I edited zlib source to improve speed and that is what happened)
I get false data or repeated data making lzma compress the whole thing to a couple of kilos
and get 1% ratio which is false but working it though to be able to get correct data and make this work.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
Amsal (13-05-2016), Simorq (12-05-2016)
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reflate test Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 8 09-09-2015 00:35
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Dopefish PC Games - Protection List 5 06-02-2011 04:46
Borderlands v1.20 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE crash when fast travel to Jakobs Cove mikehd PC Games 24 10-04-2010 09:32
Brute Force MrCaine01 XBox Games 17 21-06-2003 16:18
PS2 Tray Ejects/Closes Too Fast!!! cobraxt PS2 Games 2 16-06-2002 14:21



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com