Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 22-08-2001, 15:10
Toaster Toaster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Toaster
I'm not too sure about the yami crw but if I were you I'd go for the Plextor with Burnproof. This stands for Buffer Under Run proof and it will prevent you from burning coasters cause it has intelligent buffers inside that manage the burn process. I've got the 12/10/32a but there are some later models which are a bit faster and they support CloneCD. Good buy...........but its up to you in the end.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com