Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-07-2012, 14:20
DTJango DTJango is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DTJango is on a distinguished road
Okay, so after reading around the forum, I see I've been a bit noobish here.

My experience with trainers is limited. I've almost always got them through GCW, where I mostly either see SiCheats/h4x0r or Cheat Happens trainers, so that's about the most that I've known. I read over the "Where to find Cheats/Trainers" thread, along with a few others, and I am sorry for the ignorance in my first post.

After finding more and more CH trainers being only promos, I just stuck with finding h4x0r ones without looking much further, so I was a little "panicky" (too strong a word, can't think of anything better) when those aren't working due to the DRM in them.

Now I know a bit more about where to find other good ones, and thank goodness on that because trying to get h4x0r ones to work perfectly is just painful, but it's all I really knew.

I just tried a trainer by LinGon and it worked flawlessly. I'll be checking some others out as well, so, despite there having been no reply to my initial post, I thank you FileForums for your help!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stronghold3 Trainer source code (by sicheats) cocodrilo Game Coders 8 31-05-2013 11:53
Ch now rip Sicheats Trainers? h4x0r # Game Trainers 24 29-01-2012 13:51
Sicheats (h4x0r) trainers now contain DRM but why? darkedone02 Game Trainers 136 29-06-2011 06:09



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com