Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 18-03-2009, 14:03
ChristieM1A ChristieM1A is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ChristieM1A is on a distinguished road
My Bad guys, I didn't mean cheating online. I just meant in the game. I know you guys are basically computer pros and can hack into anything so I thought maybe making a trainer for this will all the normal cheats would be a breeze like, invincible, ammo, health, all weapons, no reload, etc. I've just never been good at any games and always used cheats because I suck, period. Unlike others, I at least admit it. I usually use cheats you can type in but it seems that most games now have to use a trainer, so it takes computer pros such as yourselves to help an idiot like me out. I don't know how you guys read the java script or how you can decode or encrypt or do whatever it is that you do, but thanks for doing it because honestly it just makes me feel a false sense of power. So relax and smile knowing you make weak dumb people like myself happy by doing what you are doing. Sorry if I've offended you in any way, especially, Joe Froster. I was just looking for an easy out and if you guys find one please let me know. And thank you once more. God Bless!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
James Bond 007 Quantum of Solace (DVD9 to 2x DVD5) cdvirus PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 24 02-11-2013 15:16
My first trainer - Quantum of Solace trainer +2 cylon Game Trainers 9 05-12-2009 19:28
James Bond 007 Quantum of Solace ShadowDuke PC Games - Protection List 0 29-10-2008 16:11



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com