|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
HI: Thanks for hanging around. Even though I have followed tutorials using Tsearch, using Backward/Dissamble, NOP and so on, I basicly don't have a clue as to what to look at. It all appears greek with more addressess, mov (move), eci edi, on and on and on.
I guess it's useless without taking classes on Assembly or Machine Language.
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats why I had ASM tuts posted in this section O_o
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks: I went back to the forum home and saw your ASM tutorials at the top. I will study them then try this thing again. Look forward to your help again should you decide to provide a little time.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| trouble finding progs | Anker | DC Games | 3 | 22-10-2002 08:21 |
| MSR...causing trouble | vinylmixer | DC Games | 2 | 16-01-2001 08:52 |