Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Nintendo > Wii Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 22-02-2007, 04:20
basskiddanny basskiddanny is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
basskiddanny is on a distinguished road
It's a bit too early for my liking. Don't think I will be playing backups on my Wii, too much risk of Nintendo blocking it from the online service when they detect it. Which I really don't want when I bought all my games legit lol.

Also I thought it was VERY hard to backup a Wii / Gamecube game since the games data is written from the outside of the disc to start with and then moves inwards? Meaning you need special hardware to do it??? Unless the modchip allows it to read the other way and just use regular DVD discs??

Unless they are like MS who made it purposely easy for their consoles to be hacked, and don't seem to have done a thing about it. Good strategy on their part I think as it may help drive Xbox 360 sales.

Last edited by basskiddanny; 22-02-2007 at 04:23.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Confused about installing modchip kameoqueen PS2 Games 10 28-05-2002 23:11
No Soldering ModChip + v5 Console (Type - R) cLeAnEr-23 PS2 Games 2 12-03-2002 14:25
at last,wich modchip...? themis_t PS2 Games 2 25-12-2001 10:51
TO SPOOKY - I think boot cd does work without modchip. NooK PSX Games 23 27-08-2001 10:18
Is the "Action Replay a good modchip for PSX? Tooncenator PSX Games 1 06-11-2000 16:55



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com