|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have been using this for years:
vDigi However, it is more or less used to convert HD (and 480p) signals to vga. You need a component cable, not composite. I bought this for games that supported 720p on the xbox, and it works great for my 360 as well. However, that is US power based. The products on ebay are probably just as good.
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL] Last edited by Quall999; 06-06-2006 at 05:48. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
@Joe Forster/STA: OK I will check this, thanks!
![]() @Quall999: And this does mean I couldn't use normal PS2 games (PAL or NTSC-based) with your vga box?! Some games do support the Progressive Scan, others do not. Most of my games don't support any Progressive Scan mode. Greets
__________________
[b]N[color=#424143] i[/color][color=#615F63] g[/color][color=#807C83] h[/color][color=#A09DA4] t[/color][color=#A09DA4] m[/color][color=#807C83] a[/color][color=#424143] r[/color] e[/b] |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
[b]N[color=#424143] i[/color][color=#615F63] g[/color][color=#807C83] h[/color][color=#A09DA4] t[/color][color=#A09DA4] m[/color][color=#807C83] a[/color][color=#424143] r[/color] e[/b] |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yah, I saw that, but vga and component are pretty much the same signals. I use a projector that has a native resolution of 800x600. The vga cable does not support that res, so I will not gain anything by using the vga cable
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| CoD2 Console problem...? | jenna17 | PC Games | 2 | 17-11-2005 09:28 |
| New ps2 console | seaneyb2003 | PS2 Games | 4 | 18-09-2004 11:42 |
| Nintendo new console in 05,06 | ABCC | GameCube Games | 0 | 06-08-2003 23:55 |
| Is a console for me? | Serpent | PS2 Games | 7 | 03-11-2002 06:37 |
| Playing Pal games on NTSC console | 32_Pistoleta | PS2 Games | 3 | 03-11-2001 03:41 |