Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 31-05-2006, 04:36
TameBest TameBest is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: France
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TameBest is on a distinguished road
Move2Play protected via Starforce 3...

When playing a game, I'm buying the game ! I'm a Starcraft and Warcraft addict and I bought all originals...
My way of playing is to make an ISO image and play it via Daemon tools. The reason is CDs and DVDs suffer much too much !
Last week I bought the "Move2Play" game (an Eyetoy like for PC) and detected a Starforce 3 protection on it :-(
My kids are 9 and 3 years old... they aren't carefull enough which means they are screwing games sometimes.
2 weeks ago, my 3 years old son came to me with my original "Toy Story 2" DVD... Totally SCREWED by himself: "it doesn't work dad !" (of course, he just broke it in 2 parts !)
With Starforce 3 (and above), it seems there is NO possibility for a backup :-(
This was the ONE AND ONLY Starforce protected game I ever bought !
This will be my way of boycotting Starforce in the future...
Just because I cannot possibly be present each tims my son will play on the computer...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
possible starforce clone? skitzdout General Gaming 17 28-06-2006 17:05
StarForce > Starforce Nightmare Optimummind PC Games 42 27-03-2006 05:04
Starforce question. t.foster73 CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 2 21-03-2005 08:13
Dreamcast ATOMISWAVE Petition - New games for our 2nd NeoGeo: The Dreamcast Christuserloeser DC Games 4 21-06-2004 17:08
StarForce 3.xx Investiagtion samson_cheung PC Games 3 10-08-2003 14:41



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com