|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Would you be so kind as to explain in more detail how I make the game run with MagicIso? I've never used the program so am totally new to the concept. I'd really appreciate your taking the time to help me with this. Thanks Sufione |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| which mark of dvd-R. works in the origa1. 25? | parkgamer | PS2 Games | 2 | 30-01-2002 00:46 |
| It burns successfull, but only works sometimes | Chrono | DC Games | 1 | 29-01-2001 18:36 |
| Burning fine with Mitsumi 4802 | Wiggi | DC Games | 1 | 07-01-2001 09:06 |
| Mine works | Deranged Furby | DC Games | 0 | 20-12-2000 09:41 |
| game works on one machine and not another??!! | cheekymonkey | DC Games | 0 | 11-12-2000 11:07 |