|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got a Philips 19" LCD 190X6. Running at 1280x1024@60Mhz@8ms RT. And it's great.
Cost £270 from PC-World. Plus it's got the Light Frame and a "0" dead Pixel Garentee for 12mths. What more could one ask for...part from my spelling LoL. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just to let you matez know I bought that 32" LCD TV and I couldn't be happier I've got it set up in my living room with DVI to 15 pin VGA and it looks nuts! Plus I toasted my regular cable service and got a HD satellite receiver with 25 hour HD personal video recorder. Games look F#$*ing insane at my place now.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Need opinions. [CASE MOD] | Frito | PS2 Games | 23 | 28-05-2004 14:08 |
| Need opinions on the Apple chip, for ver.5/6 | mud ver.2 | PS2 Games | 6 | 02-02-2003 17:22 |
| opinions please | rockjr316 | PS2 Games | 2 | 12-01-2003 17:29 |
| Opinions on Genomods | rockjr316 | PS2 Games | 4 | 09-01-2003 05:18 |
| opinions please | Otik | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 3 | 18-06-2001 09:27 |