|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
programfiles\jowood\gothic2\system and rename the fille called vdfs32e.exe in vdfs32e.old and gothic 2 will start without that thing 1 |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Also dont forget CloneCD or CloneDVD can cause it to not start. But make sure you system specs meet the requirements for the game and your drivers are uptodate.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have Gothic 2 + Night of the Raven Addon CD. Installed fine and the version
was v2.7.0. I tested with A-Ray Protection Scanner & 3 files are Protected: GOTHIC2.EXE : Securom 7.00.00.0004 AR.EXE : Xprot 1.6.3.60 SPACER2.EXE : SVK protection I downloaded the latest version FixedNocd from GCW, make the Backup files and OVERWRITE with FixedNocd files version 2.6. Played 10x hours and I didn't get any problems... I didn't use/try any of the Mini-Image are on GCW. Maybe stupid thing to overwrite for the older files but works. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Gothic Problem | OuTs1d3r | PC Games | 3 | 22-10-2006 10:19 |
| Flashpoint Gold and No-Cd | FDesign | PC Games | 0 | 09-04-2002 05:52 |
| Neuer Gothic Patch für Radeon Grafikkarten? | UPR2000 | PC Games | 0 | 07-04-2002 11:36 |
| What Copy Protection does Gothic German use? | Arminator | PC Games | 7 | 21-03-2001 10:21 |
| Anno 1602 Gold Edition No-CD patch wanted | roandr | PC Games | 0 | 30-12-2000 09:18 |