|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
This had nothing to do with a official NFSU 2 support. A patch has been placed on gamecopyworld including the US cars. Now there was no 'readme' file within, so here we can share our solutions. Isn't that the meaning of a forum? No offensice at all, but I just have the same problem. The patch isn't working
![]() Edit: I found a way to solve the problem, but I need the help of someone who has the civic and Rsx in this game (north america?) Last edited by Ridder_Virus; 08-11-2005 at 04:33. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Download Need 4 Speed Underground cars & mods | Gecko900 | General Gaming | 4 | 12-03-2004 08:29 |
| I have the Yu-gi-oh patch | BeAfraid | PSX Games | 46 | 22-11-2002 19:45 |
| Heroes4 patch 1.3 released: | Veky | PC Games | 8 | 04-06-2002 04:02 |
| What sort of patch | schumy2001 | PS2 Games | 1 | 21-02-2002 17:30 |
| patch for dance dance revolution 2 append club v1 | y2kdragon88 | PSX Games | 0 | 23-02-2001 09:16 |