Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-10-2001, 21:35
Wayne Wayne is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 821
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Wayne
Rush_Omega is BUSTED!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rush_Omega:
1. Where can I get a VCD boot?
2. Where can I get VCD movies?
3. What are VCD movie formats?
4. How Can I Burn VCD boot or movies?
OK, questions 1, 3 and 4 are cool, stupid but they won't get you in trouble.

Question 2, however, "Where can I get VCD movies?" could be construed as asking for VCD disc images!!!

Please tell me that you were talking about commercially available VCD releases and not VCD disc images.

Scorpion_225, it's your call now... Whatcha think?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com