Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 11-09-2005, 11:10
BigSchnitt BigSchnitt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Evansville, IN
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BigSchnitt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmiq
I do not know if there is any offline alternative... But maybe there is one out there.

Weapons to unlock are as follows:
Sniper: M95 (heavy Sniper rifle, more damage)
Special Forces: G36C (short version of the G36 automatic rifle, very good accuracy, more damage)
Assault: G3 (the G3 automatic rifle, no grenade launcher, more damage)
Support: PKM (heavy support weapon, slower rate of fire, more damage)
Medic: L85A1 (slight zoom, more damage, about the same accuracy)
Engineer: Jackhammer mk3A1 (great at close-range combat)
Anti-Tank: DAO-12 (like the jackhammer great at close-range combat)

I have so far unlocked the PKM and the L85A1, I have also tested all but the Jackhammer... Will soon get my 3rd unlock.
Hey Thx for the info. Of the weapons you have unlocked so far, which do you like the best?

I like the weapon I unlocked, the G36, but you go from an acog site (with point of light) to an iron site. I was disappointed with that. I would have thought the Upgrade would keep the cool site, and upgrade the weapon!

I am looking for the most damage for longer distances. I would like to see how the upgrade for the sniper rifle does. The 50 cal sniper rifle seems like a one kill shot rifle. I am fairly disappointed with the base sniper. Hard to kill at distance, you almost have to be close up to one shot kill, and if that is the case then I would just go with the G36. Almost just as good.

Later

Big Schnitt
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battlefield 2 Crash to Desktop ButkuS PC Games 32 28-07-2008 12:15
Two Battlefield 2 Mod's henry Multi Player Games 1 21-08-2005 04:17
PLEASE HELP , BattleField 2 + DeamonTools alpa PC Games 9 01-08-2005 04:52
battlefield 2 serial bomberst0rm PC Games 9 17-07-2005 05:00
Here can you download Battlefield 1.5 crack! krondike PC Games 3 31-10-2003 10:53



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com