|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
sounds like you have flashed the hacked bios to bank 1 and not bank 2
1.6 xboxes act really weird when a hacked bios is put on bank 1 of the xecuter 2.6 chip http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=351619 is a nice guide for preparing the bios for use on the 2.6 xecuter chips
__________________
[url=http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php]for all xbox noobie needs[/url] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll try reflashing to bank 2, and I'll try finding M8+, I do believe I tried both banks before, but I'm not entirely sure.
I'll try and let you guys know how it goes by the end of today. Thanks |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow guys, I can't believe it was that easy, it's taken me so long to get this going...
I loaded up M8plus_16 onto my second bank, flashbios onto my first, everything seems to be running great now. XBMC runs, games I copied onto my hard drive run. I'm just friggin estatic right now. Thanks guys... I'm sure I'll be back soon with some stupid questions |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
glad you got it working
__________________
[url=http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php]for all xbox noobie needs[/url] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| PS2 with messiah installed , problems getting laser lens cleaner disc to load | maxxxpain | PS2 Games | 6 | 28-11-2003 15:44 |
| Messiah 2 pro just installed PS2 b/u's will not load | jblade44 | PS2 Games | 7 | 03-11-2003 22:47 |
| code breaker cant load backups | frequency | PS2 Games | 7 | 25-02-2003 03:52 |
| Where to buy an already modded PS2... ? | Neon | PSX Games | 6 | 30-03-2001 00:22 |
| Modded SCPH-15000... and patched Pal PS2 Games | MachT | PSX Games | 2 | 15-03-2001 14:25 |