|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's not at all like that, I just wanted to check whether people we're interested. Because if there isn't much need for it, I could post it in the original BF2 Thread here or something.
I was just measuring the amount of curiousness for custom map and bot directions. Last edited by thomasv1; 25-06-2005 at 01:15. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am sure your info will be better placed in a true BF2-Forum.
__________________
"impossible" only means that you have not tried everything. Please, [url="http://www.fileforums.com/search.php?s="]SEARCH[/url] the forums before asking! [color=red]Don't ask for help with WAREZ.[/color] |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wonder if the original poster actually purchased the game...
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Please tell me how i can change the mapsize .
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Because there is more reason to want to expand your single player options when you have the pirated version with no valid cd key and no way to play on legit online servers, that's why
ALSO, this is a NO CD forum...not a battlefield forum. Seems like an out of place discussion.I notice you haven't denied it. Call me cynical... |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Moreover, it is not of interest whether I'm playing a legit/pirated copy. I'm not such of an addict concerning online games. I just like to play then and again, and the 'cracked' server are working for me. Last edited by thomasv1; 27-06-2005 at 10:22. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Music Size? | eakinsme | PS2 Games | 0 | 08-08-2004 18:14 |