|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Warlock,
I agree with you, I remember when I picked up the xbox on release date, took me around a week to finish Halo 1, granted I didn't play it in one street but it was definatly longer than the 8 hours it took me finish the second. The ending is pretty naff, I agree on that. IMO the only game thats ever pulled off a to be continued properly was Shenmue and Shenmue 2, both of which are still my fav games of all time....pure genius
__________________
[COLOR=Blue]v1.0 Xbox - Matrix v7 Pal Ps2 - NSMOD V12 Ntsc PS2 - Now A Reborn Virgin :rolleyes: [/COLOR] |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Halo Custom Edition patch?(Plz dont close) | MaxUnit1337 | PC Games | 10 | 06-05-2004 14:49 |
| Halo custom edition is out.... | eyelevel | PC Games | 0 | 05-05-2004 09:33 |
| halo for comp.... retarded.. should be for xbox | AXmichigan | XBox Games | 0 | 02-05-2004 19:28 |
| Halo 2 rumors false | AXmichigan | XBox Games | 0 | 10-11-2003 14:16 |
| Halo 2 Rumors | rms2001 | XBox Games | 2 | 10-11-2003 11:10 |