Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 02-11-2004, 18:35
cheryl771 cheryl771 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA midwest
Posts: 143
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cheryl771
x

No pics yet. You may have saw the blue ps2 I did a few weeks ago. Now I gotta wait for paint to arrive. Current projects are Superman deck (my v1 that's still workin) and spidey deck(v4). I do have a pic of spidey in progress. Tyler D. saw it. Send me your email address.
__________________
Mmmm gummi venus de milo
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com