|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
First of all I don't appreciate you telling me to read your previous posts when I have already done so. NOWHERE in your previous posts does it state that you create an image rather than burn on the fly.
As for protection burnout 3 takedown doesn't have any. I've clocked the entire game using my backup with no problems at all. It's either, 1) Ps2 laser dirty/on it's way out 2) Media Problem 3) DVD Burner Problem - Low power Frequency
__________________
[COLOR=Blue]v1.0 Xbox - Matrix v7 Pal Ps2 - NSMOD V12 Ntsc PS2 - Now A Reborn Virgin :rolleyes: [/COLOR] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
No no, you misunderstood. I meant my post where I mention that RB burns rally is 4,28 GB and Burnout 3 is just 3,38 GB. But i apologize, ok?
Thanks for all help though. I will keep on trying... |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It was warlock that made the point about games finding it difficult to read at the edge of the disc---a good and valid point to.
I own Burns rally too and it's no where near as intensive as Burnout 3. I honestly do think that it's a media problem as I used to have a v4 ps2 that would read EVERY single backup ever...exept GTA 3 which caused a read error at times. From there on it started to go downhill and when that started I then realised how some media was better than others. When your laser is on deaths door the difference between cheap media and high grade really shows. You have PM
__________________
[COLOR=Blue]v1.0 Xbox - Matrix v7 Pal Ps2 - NSMOD V12 Ntsc PS2 - Now A Reborn Virgin :rolleyes: [/COLOR] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| playing backup problem | tdog73 | PS2 Games | 3 | 13-04-2003 16:48 |
| Project zero dvd backup problem | Obsal33t | PS2 Games | 6 | 03-04-2003 11:29 |
| Problem making backup with crack on it | Stokesy | PC Games | 3 | 15-08-2002 18:20 |
| Time Crisis2 backup problem neo key v4ps2 | slapdot007 | PS2 Games | 2 | 02-02-2002 19:24 |
| Croc 2. Problem creating backup | gooch | PSX Games | 2 | 15-04-2001 17:09 |