Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 29-03-2004, 13:31
NatureX NatureX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
NatureX
Hey Evo, I sent you a pm with my email addre3ss, if you want to send me the dnasxx.img creator.

Ya, I checked my disk, and there isnt any dnasxxx.img file on my original, the files that it has I listed in my previous reply.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com