Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-03-2004, 14:22
Mr_Lunchbox Mr_Lunchbox is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mr_Lunchbox
Well, yeah, but that's not the point. I'd like to do this without taking up hard drive space, plus speed up the whole process. Because I have about 100 albums to copy. That'll take time, obviously. But less if I just use two drives.

Plus I just tried to make an image of a CD, but it appears I don't have the option to make an image of a CD drive.

Last edited by Mr_Lunchbox; 20-03-2004 at 14:29.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com